Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Soy protein and isoflavone effects on vasomotor symptoms in peri- and postmenopausal women: the Soy Estrogen Alternative Study" by Burke GL, Legault C, Anthony M, Bland DR, Morgan TM, Naughton MJ, Leggett K, Washburn SA, Vitolins MZ., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that soy protein containing 42 or 58 mg of isoflavones is no more effective than isoflavone-extracted soy protein for improving the number and severity of vasomotor symptoms in peri- and postmenopausal women.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne