Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Soy extracts versus hormone therapy for reduction of menopausal hot flushes: indirect comparison" by Bolaños-Díaz R, Zavala-Gonzales JC, Mezones-Holguín E, Francia-Romero J., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that HT and soy interventions showed a significant difference in efficacy for the reduction of hot flushes in postmenopausal women when each treatment was compared with placebo. However, using indirect comparison, there is a statistically significant difference between HT and soy extracts in their effects on hot flushes.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne