- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Monday, December 12, 2011
Soy and Human hepatoma cells
In the study of "Increased expression of catalase in human hepatoma cells by the soy isoflavone, daidzein" by Kampkötter A, Wiegand C, Timpel C, Röhrdanz E, Chovolou Y, Kahl R, Wätjen W., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that in human hepatoma cells daidzein at a non-toxic concentration increases the activity of human catalase and induces the transcription of the catalase gene via interaction with the proximal part of the promoter.
Posted by Chantel at 3:06 PM