Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Soy protein diet increases skilled forelimb reaching function after stroke in rats" by Cheatwood JL, Burnet D, Butteiger DN, Banz WJ., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that rats receiving the soy protein-containing diet (SP) demonstrated less severe reaching deficits than rats fed the Na caseinate-containing diet (CAS) (p<0.05).
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne