Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Differential effects of whole soy extract and soy isoflavones on apoptosis in prostate cancer cells" by Hsu A, Bray TM, Helferich WG, Doerge DR, Ho E., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that the induction of apoptosis was independent of the NF kappaB pathway. Food products that bear a combination of active compounds may be more efficacious and safer as chemo-preventive agents than individual compounds. This 'whole-food'-based approach is significant for the development of public health recommendations for prostate cancer prevention.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne