Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Puerarin prevents isoprenaline-induced myocardial fibrosis in mice by reduction of myocardial TGF-β1 expression" by Chen R, Xue J, Xie M., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that that puerarin ( the main isoflavone isolated from the root of the wild leguminous creeper Pueraria lobata (Willd) Ohwi) could prevent isoprenaline-induced myocardial fibrosis in mice, and its mechanisms might be related to reduction of transforming growth factor-β1 expression via activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor α/γ and subsequent inhibition of nuclear factor-κB in myocardial tissue.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne