Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the investigation of "Pre-treatment effect of different doses of soy isoflavones on spatial learning and memory in an ovariectomized animal model of Alzheimer's disease" by Sarkaki A, Amani R, Badavi M, Moghaddam AZ, Aligholi H, Safahani M, Haghighizadeh MH., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that Soy meal diet (with or without isoflavone) in ovariectomized rats with Alzheimer's disease caused improvement of performance across 18 trials of Acquisition. Our results suggest that soy meal is a potential alternative to estrogen in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne