Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
Om the studies of "Glyceollin-elicited soy protein consumption induces distinct transcriptional effects compared to standard soy protein" by Wood CE, Boue SM, Collins-Burow BM, Rhodes LV, Register TC, Cline JM, Dewi FN, Burow ME., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that The GLY diet also resulted in lower serum total cholesterol, specifically non-high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and increased serum triglycerides compared to the C/L diet. No effects of GLY or SOY were seen on serum insulin, adipocytokines, or vascular and bone turnover markers. These preliminary findings suggest that glyceollin-enriched soy protein has divergent effects from standard soy with some specificity for adipocyte activity and nutrient metabolism.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne