Posted by Chantel M. Study Contributed by PubMed
According to the study of "Soy and the prevention of lifestyle-related diseases" bu Zhou JR. (Source from Nutrition/Metabolism Laboratory, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org, Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2004 Dec;31 Suppl 2:S14-9), posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researcher indicated that
1. Epidemiological studies suggest that consumption of soy foods is associated with reduced risks of cardiovascular disease, and breast and prostate cancers.
2. Clinical intervention studies indicate that some soy components, especially soy isoflavone-containing soy protein isolate, reduced serum total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol.
3. Animal studies generally support the conclusion that some soy components prevent the development and progression of breast and prostate cancers.
4. Epidemiological investigations and intervention studies suggest that some soy products are effective for the relief of menopausal symptoms.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne