Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
According to the study of "Phytoestrogens and inhibition of angiogenesis" by Fotsis T, Pepper MS, Montesano R, Aktas E, Breit S, Schweigerer L, Rasku S, Wähälä K, Adlercreutz H., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that The wide distribution of isoflavonoids and flavonoids in the plant kingdom, together with their anti-angiogenic and anti-mitotic properties, suggest that these phytoestrogens may contribute to the preventive effect of a plant-based diet on chronic diseases, including solid tumours.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne