US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that soybean administration also resulted in diminished brain AChE activity, decrease in brain TBARS, and increase in GSH levels, thereby indicating facilitated cholinergic transmission, reduced free radical generation, and enhanced scavenging of free radicals. Thus, soybean appears to be a useful remedy for improving memory and for the management of cognitive deficits owing to its pro-estrogenic, antioxidant, procholinergic, and/or neuroprotective properties.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Soy helps to reverse age- and scopolamine-induced memory
in a study of "Soybean supplementation helps reverse age- and scopolamine-induced memory deficits in mice" by Bansal N, Parle M. (Source: Pharmacology Division, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar, India. firstname.lastname@example.org, J Med Food. 2010 Dec;13(6):1293-300. Epub 2010 Oct 18(, posted in
Posted by Chantel at 6:18 AM