Posted by Chantel M. contributed by Soyfoods association of North America (Source)
1 banana, peeled and mashed
1/2 cup egg substitute
3/4 cup vanilla soymilk
2 tablespoons soy oil
1/2 cup applesauce
2 cups white rice flour
1 tablespoon sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup dried cherries
1/2 cup vanilla baking chips
Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C). Lightly grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
In a large bowl blend the banana, egg substitute, soymilk, oil and apple sauce together.
Stir in the rice flour, sucanat, baking powder and salt. Mix until just moistened then stir in the dried cherries and vanilla chips. Pour batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup 2/3 full.
Bake at 400° F (205° C) for 30 minutes.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne