Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Influence of soy lecithin administration on hypercholesterolemia" by Mourad AM, de Carvalho Pincinato E, Mazzola PG, Sabha M, Moriel P., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that a reduction of 40.66% and 42.00% in total cholesterol and of 42.05% and 56.15% in LDL cholesterol after treatment for one and two months, respectively. A significant reduction in total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol concentrations was observed during the first month of treatment, suggesting that the administration of soy lecithin daily may be used as a supplemental treatment in hypercholesterolemia
Dr. Mercola's Total Health BreakthroughGuide To Weight Loss, Preventing Disease AndPremature Aging, And Living Healthy And Longer!
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne