Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the examination of Eight-month-old mice were fed diets with 5% lard (Lard group), 5% soybean oil (Soy group), 2% lecithin +3% soybean oil (Lecithin+Soy group) or 2% fish oil+3% soybean oil (Fish+Soy group), and learning and memory in "Effect of dietary lipids on longevity and memory in the SAMP8 mice" by Ueda Y, Wang MF, Irei AV, Sarukura N, Sakai T, Hsu TF., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that compared with SAMP8 mice fed a high saturated fatty acid diet, SAMP8 mice given a high poly-unsaturated fatty acid diet had higher brain concentrations of poly-unsaturated acid, better memory and greater longevity.
Dr. Mercola's Total Health BreakthroughGuide To Weight Loss, Preventing Disease AndPremature Aging, And Living Healthy And Longer!
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne