Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "trans-trans Conjugated linoleic acid enriched soybean oil reduces fatty liver and lowers serum cholesterol in obese zucker rats.' by Gilbert W, Gadang V, Proctor A, Jain V, Devareddy L., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that The trans-trans CLA-rich soy oil lowered the serum cholesterol and low density lipoprotein-cholesterol levels by 41 and 50%, respectively, when compared to obese controls. Trans-trans CLA-rich soy oil supplementation also lowered the liver lipid content significantly (P < 0.05) with a concomitant decrease in the liver weight in the obese rats.
Dr. Mercola's Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And Living Healthy And Longer!
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne