Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the investigation of "Feeding a soy formula to children with cow's milk allergy: the development of immunoglobulin E-mediated allergy to soy and peanuts" by Klemola T, Kalimo K, Poussa T, Juntunen-Backman K, Korpela R, Valovirta E, Vanto T., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that Development of immunoglobulin E-associated allergy to soy and peanuts was rare in our study group of milk allergic children. The use of a soy formula during the first 2 yr of life did not increase the risk of development of peanut-specific immunoglobulin E antibodies or of clinical peanut allergy.
Dr. Mercola's Total Health BreakthroughGuide To Weight Loss, Preventing Disease AndPremature Aging, And Living Healthy And Longer!
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne