Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Effect of soybean oil on atherogenic metabolic risks associated with estrogen deficiency in ovariectomized rats : Dietary soybean oil modulate atherogenic risks in overiectomized rats" by Hassan HA, Abdel-Wahhab MA., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that supplementation of soybean oil resulted in the restoration of the changed lipid profile and improved cardiac biomarkers near to normal values as well as improved inflammatory and antioxidant status. It was concluded that consumption of soybean oil may have a role in retarding atherosclerosis and risk of cardiovascular disorders associated with estrogen deficiency in ovariectomy status.
Dr. Mercola's Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And Living Healthy And Longer!
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne