Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Soy lecithin replaces egg yolk for cryopreservation of human sperm without adversely affecting postthaw motility, morphology, sperm DNA integrity, or sperm binding to hyaluronate" by Reed ML, Ezeh PC, Hamic A, Thompson DJ, Caperton CL., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that Comparing the equivalency of the two phospholipid cryopreservation supplements with regard to postthaw functional parameters demonstrated that there were no statistically significant differences between the two supplements for  recovery of motile sperm,  maintenance of sperm cell morphology,  maintenance of the ability of sperm to bind to hyaluronate in vitro, or  maintenance of sperm DNA integrity.
Dr. Mercola's Total Health BreakthroughGuide To Weight Loss, Preventing Disease AndPremature Aging, And Living Healthy And Longer!
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne