Posted by Chantel Martiromo, Article By Kyle J. Norton
Plugged duct is a condition in
which a milk duct is not draining well that leads to sore, tender lump
or knotty area in the breast. If the plugged duct if left untreated, it
can lead to pressure building up resulting of inflammation to the
surrounding tissue, causing breast infection or mastitis.
1. The breast plugged happens gradually only to on one breast at a time.
2. Sore, tender breast or lump in the breast
3. Usually sore before feeding and less after feeding
4. Painful breast
5. Decrease milk supply due to milk being blocked
6. Fever due to infection or inflammation.
1. Improper breast feeding position
2. Wearing too tight bra can cause plugged duct as a result of compression.
3. Baby can not suck well due to prenatal health problem
4. Blockage of the nipple
5. Too much milk supple
6. Milk produced does not drain well after feeding
7. Using a pump that's not powerful enough.
8. Stress reduces your body's production of oxytocin, the hormone that control the release of milk.
9. It can be caused by weaning of your baby, if you are bottle feeding for some other reason
A. In general
1. Feeding more frequent in the plugged duct may help to release the blockage.
Use electric pump to pump milk from the plugged duct to feed the baby
if feeding direct from your breast impossible due to unbearable pain,
may be helpful to release pressure building up. In some cases, it can
help to release breast flow.
3. wear lose bra may be helpful.
4. Massage your infected breast before feeding to help to release pressure and breast flow.
5. Try many position, you may find one with will release the pain or increase breast flow
6. Dangle breast feeding is always helpful to the baby and the mother with plugged duct.
. NSADs, the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, is very effective in
reducing pain and inflammation if in high dose by blocking the
manufacture of the prostaglandins hormone.
2. Side effects
NSADs can affect the function of the gastrointestinal track and kidney, leading to
b. stomach pain due to blockage of the production of prostaglandins hormone
1. Analgesic is any member of the group of drugs used to relieve pain, commonly known as pain reliever
2. Side effects
b. Upset the stomach
c. Prolonged use can cause liver damage
d. Interfere with sleep due to stimulants
e. Interactions with other medication
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to my home page http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/