Posted by Chantel Martiromo, Article By Kyle J. Norton
Coitus Interruptus is a method of birth-control in
which a man penis is withdrawn from the female partner's vagina prior to
ejaculation. This may work to prevent the possibility of pregnancy if
used properly with the help of the experts.
In some studies,
researchers found that the method has an over 15% of failure rate.
Others suggested that the failure rate is the same as using the condom.
due to in-prosperity in some parts of the world, the method is used
with over 3% of the world population with the Western Asia accounted for
over 15% in all cases. Some experts suggested that he risk of failure
can be reduced to less than 4%, if used correctly.
The advantage of Coitus Interruptus
1. No requirement of knowledge of contraception, everyone can use it.
2. Cost no money, especially the cost of contraceptive devices is expensive in certain countries.
3. Without causing hormones related health issues, such as nervous tension causes of mood swing, repression, weight gain. etc.
4. No physical side effects, such as damage to the uterus.
5. Can be learned with or without medical consultant.
In some studies of fluid discharged prior to ejaculation, researchers
found that there is as yet no objective evidence that there are any
viable sperms in the fluid.
The disadvantage of Coitus Interruptus.
1. The risk of failure is high compared with other methods
2. Expensive in case of abortion is needed due to unwanted pregnancy.
3. Risk of sexual transmitting diseases.
4. Can increase the risk of infection to the female partner as pre-withdrawal increases the risk of bacteria invasion.
5. Interruption during sexual intercourse may cause frustration of both partner
Increased the risk of premature ejaculation or erected dysfunction,
according to some experts. 7. Some experts believe that the possibility
of pregnancy is caused by sperm in the pre-seminal fluid.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to my home page http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne