Use 100 grams of soybeans instead of 70 grams. Note that machines shipped after March, 2002 includes a 100-gram Measure Cup. You can check your User's Manual to confirm this. Adding between one and two tablespoons (1/16 to 1/8 cup) of rice or oats (oatmeal, oat bran, quick oats) to soaked soybeans will make thicker soy milk. There are detailed recipes packaged with your SoyaJoy Soy Milk Maker. Rice needs to be soaked for the same amount of time as soybeans, but oatmeal or quick oats can be added without soaking.
- Soak one measure of dry soybeans for 6 to 12 hours.
- Load and run soymilk maker as per the directions that came with the machine.
- Cool the milk in the refrigerator till it is at least lukewarm.
- Add 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Add 2 Tbs. of sugar.
- Add 3 Tbs. of Barley Malt.
- Add 1 Tbs. Of Vanilla flavoring.
Each batch yields approx. 1/3 gallon of soy milk. I typically make 2 batches at a time and store it in a plastic container in the refrigerator. (Source)