Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In a study of "Soy consumption, markers of inflammation, and endothelial function: a cross-over study in postmenopausal women with the metabolic syndrome." by Azadbakht L, Kimiagar M, Mehrabi Y, Esmaillzadeh A, Hu FB, Willett WC., with objective to determine the effects of soy consumption on markers of inflammation and endothelial function in postmenopausal women with the metabolic syndrome, in randomized cross-over clinical trial included 42 postmenopausal women with the metabolic syndrome researchers conclude that short-term soy nut consumption reduced some markers of inflammation and increased plasma nitric oxide levels in postmenopausal women with the metabolic syndrome.
Back to Soy and Joy index
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne