- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Soy and Platelet Aggregation
Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In a study of "[Hypolipidemic action of soy fiber and its effects on platelet aggregation and coagulation time in rats]."[Article in Chinese] by Wang C, Zhao L, Chen Y. (Department of Life Science, Shanxi University, Taiyuan.), researchers found that The authors believed that hypolipidemic effect of SF was achieved by lowering LDL-C in animals with hyperlipemia, and lowering of blood lipid and FB were major reasons to make animals fed with SF-added feed lower their platelet aggregation and prolong their clotting time.
Posted by Chantel at 12:34 PM