Light yet filling, this strawberry banana soy smoothie keeps me going until lunchtime.
The soy milk can be substituted with rice, almond or normal milk.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 10 strawberries, hulled, washed
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of soy milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 6 ice-cubes
- Makes 3-4 cups
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for about 40 seconds or until smooth and frothy.
- Taste the smoothie and add more honey if necessary. Blend for another 10 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.