Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by Monique N. Gilbert, B.Sc.
According the article of Can soy increase the length of a woman's menstrual cycle or affect PMS? By Monique N. Gilbert, B.Sc., she wrote that Soy foods contain phytoestrogens (isoflavones) that have similar properties to human estrogen, but are much weaker. Soy's natural plant estrogen helps regulate hormone levels. Isoflavones bind to the body's estrogen receptors and supplement the effects of estrogen when levels are low. This can help prevent breast cancer and relieve many premenstrual symptoms..... The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology reported a study which found that 1,200 milligrams of calcium taken daily reduced the physical and psychological symptoms associated with PMS by almost 50 percent.
So you have it. intake of more soy daily is the cheapest and healthiest way to enhance the normal production of sex hormones and reduce the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne