Posted by Chantel M. Article Copyright © 1999 by Dr. Morton Walker
In A report from MEDICAL JOURNALIST REPORT OF INNOVATIVE BIOLOGICS in an article of "Ingesting Sterols/Sitosterolins from Plant Fats Induce Potent Human Immunomodulatory Improvement" By Morton Walker, D.P.M., researcher indicated that On October 7, 1997, Dr. Bouic's university's press office announced: "The University of Stellenbosch Medical Faculty led by Professor Bouic in the Department of Medical Microbiology, and his colleagues in other departments, have conducted ten years of clinical trials in immune modulation, tuberculosis [TB], and HIV disease. By employing plant fats, patients affected by various autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, systemic lupus erythematosus, certain cancers, and other manifestations of dysfunctional immune systems have experienced dissipation of their health problems. TB patients have recovered from their illnesses more quickly. And infected HIV patients maintain their immune cells over extended periods with no overt signs of illness progression.
Now you have it, double benefits of soy
Back to Soy and Joy index
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne