Posted by Chantel MartiromoRecipe contributed by Cherry Tomatoes with CheeseCherry Tomatoes with Cheese
Finger food without messy fingers, each tomato is an hors d'oeuvre.
Pignuts are the seeds of pinecones. They are fantastic nuts that becomes flavorful once they are toasted.
2 tbsp. pine nuts 30mL
25 cherry tomatoes 25
1/2 cup cream cheese softened 125 mL
Fresh parsley sprigs
1, In a skillet over medium heat, toast pine nuts, stirring constantly for 2 to 5 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
2. Cut top of cherry tomatoes. Remove seeds with small spoon.
3. In a bowl mash together cream cheese. Fill tomatoes with cream cheese mixture and place on serving platter. Garnish with a few frigs of parsley for color.
Variation: Cherry tomatoes with zesty cheese
mash 1/4 tsp. (1mL) smoke paprika and 1tsp. (5mL0 Grated lemon zest into cream cheese before adding pine nuts. make 25.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
A fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health & Loose Weight
10 - 20 years younger of your ageing forearms
The ingredient through clinical trial showed effectively in rejuvenated
90% aging forearms of age group 57 - 62.
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipehttp://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne