Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Decreased hormonal secretions due to aging stimulates the production of
the enzyme 5-alpha
reductase to converse testosterone to
gihydro-testosterones DHT, affecting hair to grow back thinner or not
grown back at all. DHT shrinks the follicles, causing hair thins and
hair receded at
the forehead, crown and temple for men and thins over the entire scalp
for women. Herbal treatment for hair loss has existed throughout human
history, but epidemiological studies, linking herbs effectiveness in
treating hair loss have produced inconsistent results.
Androgenetic alopecia is a common hair loss in men and women. In men, it
causes baldness patterns, receding at the forehead. In women, the hair
becomes thinner all over the head, and the hairline does not recede.
Ishige sinicola is a genus of
brown algae (class Phaeophyceae), belonging to the family Ishigeaceae
native to native to Jeju Island, Korea. Topical application of I.
sinicola extract onto the back of C57BL/6 mice inhibit anagen progression of the hair
shaft and activity of the activity of 5α-reductase, increased cell
proliferation vibrissa dermal papilla cells (DPCs), downregulated
p27kip1 in stopping or slowing down the cell division cycle(13).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
10 - 20 years younger of your ageing forearms
The ingredient through clinical trial showed effectively in rejuvenated
90% aging forearms of age group 57 - 62.
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
(13) The promoting effect of Ishige sinicola on hair growth by Kang JI, Kim EJ, Kim MK, Jeon YJ, Kang SM, Koh YS, Yoo ES, Kang HK.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne