Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Ani's Raw Food Asia by Ani Phyo, Published by Life Long Book. Asian Cuisine the Raw Food Way. You can visit her website at aniphyo.com
Make 1 cup
It is simple to make date syrup. All you need are your favorite dates
and a blender. I choose soft or semi soft dates, like Khadrawy or
Medjool. If using a drier date, use the water in the recipe to soak the
dates first until soft, about 30 minutes or longer.
1/2 cup pitted dates
1/2 to 1 cup of filtered water as desired
Place pitted dates and water in blender, blend smooth. Add as much water as you like for desired consistency.
Variation: for different flavors of dates syrup try the following
1. use an arrange (whole, seeded and peeled) instead of water and add additional water only as needed
2. Substitute filtered water for Rose water
3. Add 1 tbsp. cacao or carob powder, the seeds of a vanilla bean or 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
4. Add lavender or mint extracts, to taste.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
10 - 20 years younger of your ageing forearms
The ingredient through clinical trial showed effectively in rejuvenated
90% aging forearms of age group 57 - 62.
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne