Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Decreased hormonal secretions due to aging stimulates the production of
the enzyme 5-alpha
reductase to converse testosterone to
gihydro-testosterones DHT, affecting hair to grow back thinner or not
grown back at all. DHT shrinks the follicles, causing hair thins and
hair receded at
the forehead, crown and temple for men and thins over the entire scalp
for women. Herbal treatment for hair loss has existed throughout human
history, but epidemiological studies, linking herbs effectiveness in
treating hair loss have produced inconsistent results.
Androgenetic alopecia is a common hair loss in men and women. In men, it
causes baldness patterns, receding at the forehead. In women, the hair
becomes thinner all over the head, and the hairline does not recede.
Sophora flavescens is a species of genus
Sophora, belonging to family Fabaceae. The herb has been used in
traditional medicine for treatments of viral hepatitis, enteritis,
cancer, viral myocarditis, gastrointestinal hemorrhage etc. In the
experiment of topical application of Sophora flavescens extract in C57BL/6 mice, enhanced on hair growth may be mediated through the regulation of growth factors in dermal papilla cells and inhibited the type II 5alpha-reductase activity(11).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
10 - 20 years younger of your ageing forearms
The ingredient through clinical trial showed effectively in rejuvenated
90% aging forearms of age group 57 - 62.
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
(11) The hair growth promoting effect of Sophora flavescens extract and its molecular regulation by Roh SS, Kim CD, Lee MH, Hwang SL, Rang MJ, Yoon YK.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne