Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Decreased hormonal secretions due to aging stimulates the production of
the enzyme 5-alpha
reductase to converse testosterone to
gihydro-testosterones DHT, affecting hair to grow back thinner or not
grown back at all. DHT shrinks the follicles, causing hair thins and
hair receded at
the forehead, crown and temple for men and thins over the entire scalp
for women. Herbal treatment for hair loss has existed throughout human
history, but epidemiological studies, linking herbs effectiveness in
treating hair loss have produced inconsistent results.
Androgenetic alopecia is a common hair loss in men and women. In men, it
causes baldness patterns, receding at the forehead. In women, the hair
becomes thinner all over the head, and the hairline does not recede.
Crinum asiaticum is a genus of
Crimum, belonging to the family Amaryllidaceae, native to Jeju Island,
Korea. The herb has been used in habal medicne for treatments of injury
and inflamed joints, swellings, swollen joints, lumbago, pains and in
cases of headache, fever, etc. Topical application of the EtOH extract
of C. asiaticum onto the back of C57BL/6, increased the proliferation
of immortalized vibrissa dermal papilla cells, cell nuclear antigen
(PCNA) in the bulb region and the hair-fiber lengths of vibrissa(12). Norgalanthamine, a chemical constituent of Crinum asiaticum, also induced anagen progression of the hair shaft, increased the proliferation of immortalized vibrissa dermal papilla cells(13).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
10 - 20 years younger of your ageing forearms
The ingredient through clinical trial showed effectively in rejuvenated
90% aging forearms of age group 57 - 62.
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
(12) Promotion effect of norgalanthamine, a component of Crinum asiaticum, on hair growth by Kim SC, Kang JI, Kim MK, Hyun JH, Boo HJ, Park DB, Lee YJ, Yoo ES, Kim YH, Kim YH, Kang HK.(PubMed).
(13) Promotion effect of norgalanthamine, a component of Crinum asiaticum, on hair growth by Kim SC, Kang JI, Kim MK, Hyun JH, Boo HJ, Park DB, Lee YJ, Yoo ES, Kim YH, Kim YH, Kang HK.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne