Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Diabetic recipes. Attributed to Delicious Dish for diabetics by Robin Ellis, Published by
Skyhorse Publishing Inc. New York. You can view its website at www.skyhorsepublishing.com.
This is a stunner and goes well with salmon fillet or chicken. You need a
decent pile of herbs. Use whatever is available with parley, mint and
chives as the base.
1 bunch parley
1 bunch mint
2 bunch chives
1 bunch chervil/tarragon
1 tbsp. capers
salt and pepper
2 cloves of garlic - sliced wafer-thin
1 tbsp. Dijon
2 lemon - juiced
200 ml/7fl oz./3/4 cup olive oil
1. Pile the herbs together and chop them roughly.
2. Add the capers, salt and garlic to the pile and chop thoroughly.
3. Put this in a bowl and mix in the mustard, lemon juice and the oil. Seasoning with pepper.
4. Taste it for the balance of lemon and olive oil: you should end up with a rough mush, a delicious looking green mess.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
10 - 20 years younger of your ageing forearms
The ingredient through clinical trial showed effectively in rejuvenated
90% aging forearms of age group 57 - 62.
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne