Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Everything Busy Moms' Cook Book By Susan Whetzel Published by Adams media. You can view its website at www.everything.com
The cold entrée wraps tender roast beef around crunchy coleslaw mix seasoned with Asain ingredients. Yum!
3 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1/4 cup plum sauce
11/2 cups coleslaw mix
1/4 chopped green onion
6 sliced cooked deli roast beef
1. In medium bowl, combine hoisin sauce and plum sauce and mix well. Stir in coleslaw mix and green onion and mix gently.
2. Place roast beef slices on work surface and divide coleslaw mixture
among them. Roll up beef slices. enclosing filling. Serve immediately,
or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours before serving.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne