Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Everything Busy Moms' Cook Book By Susan Whetzel Published by Adams media. You can view its website at www.everything.com.
Boboli pizza crust are available in any deli, and you can usually find
plain pizza crust there too. This easy pizza is delicious severed with
deli fruit salad and cold milk.
2 cups marinated deli vegetables
1 (12-14-inch) Boboli pizza crust
1 (10ounces) container garlic and herb cram cheese
1 cup shredded provolone cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Chop the marinated vegetable into small
pieces and place in saucepan with the marinate. Bring to a simmer over
medium heat. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, until vegetable are tender. Drain
2. place pizza crust on a cookie sheet and spread with the cream cheese.
Arrange vegetable on top and sprinkle with provolone and parmesan
cheese. bake for 15-18inutes, until crust is hot and crisp and cheese is
melted and begins to brown.
Make your own pizza crust
Make your own pizza crust by combining 2 cups flour, 1 cup cornmeal, 3
tablespoon oil, 1 (.75 ounce) package yeast and 11/2 cups water in a
bowl. Knead thoroughly, let rise, punch down, divide in half and roll
prebake the crust at 400 degree F for 8-10 minutes, then cool, wrap well and freeze until ready for use
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne