Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Everything Busy Moms' Cook Book By Susan Whetzel Published by Adams media. You can view its website at www.everything.com
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1tablespoon granulated sugar
1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
1 tablespoon bottle chopped jalapeno peppers
11/2 cup packaged salad greens
1 cup cooked shrimp
1/4 cup chopped fresh Thai basil leaves
8 vegetable-favored tortilla wrappers
1. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, garlic and jalapeno peppers.
2. In a separate bowl, stir together the salad greens, cooked shrimp and basil leaves.
3. Lay a tortilla wrapper on the cutting board in front of you. Place
about h1/4 cup of shrimp and salad mix on the bottom half of the
wrapper, being careful not to come to close to the edges.
4. Rollup the wrapper like a taco, tucking in the sides. Combine filling and roll up the remainder of the wrapper.
5. Serve the roll cold with soy dipping sauce.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html