Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Fertility is a natural process to insure the survival of human
species. Through natural selection, we produce many offspring when the
reproductive system works at it's peak in the suitable environment with
plenty of food around. On the other hand, the reproductive system may
completely shut down or work at it's minimum state and we produce less
offspring, when the environment is hostile including less foods around,
war, epidemic, but regardless of all these factors, most women are
capable of conceiving during their menstrual cycle before menopause.
The Post-coital or cervical mucus test is to analyze the sperm present and motility.
1. The test may be done after sperm is ejaculated into the vagina after sexual intercourse of the infertile couple.
2. It can be done through the test tube by placing the cervical mucus with semen sperm of infertile couple.
1. Sperm penetration
It is a measure of the ability of the sperm to undergo the process of egg penetration. It includes DNA and enzymes that are needed for penetration and fertilization.
2. Sperm movement
test is to check the sperm for any type of movement including
progressively motile sperm which swims forward in a straight line and
non-progressively motile sperm which swims in an abnormal path.
3. Cervical mucus analysis
checks if the cervical mucus is friendly or hostile to sperm invasion
because during the fertile period there is an increase in cervical mucus
production at the ovulation and the mucus becoming more pliable,
stretchable, and slippery which allow sperm to move freely through the
cervix. If the sperm can not move through the cervical mucus in this
period than there are 2 outcomes
a) Sperm problem and other tests may be required before treatment.
b) Cervical mucus abnormality (sperm unfriendly mucus) and treatment may be required.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne