Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Everything Busy Moms' Cook Book By Susan Whetzel Published by Adams media. You can view its website at www.everything.com
Cayenne pepper adds a bit of spice to this nourishing chicken and
vegetables soup. You can replace the frozen corn with your favorite type
of corn in this recipe, including canned cream corn.
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 shallots, peeled, chopped
5 cups chicken broth
2 cups frozen corn
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/8 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 leftover chicken breast, shredded
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallots and sauté until soften, about 2 minutes.
2 Add the chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the frozen corn. Return to a boil.
4. Stir in salt, cayenne pepper and cumin.
Add shredded chicken breast pieces. Stir in the fresh parsley. Simmer for a minute and serve hot.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne