Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Everything Busy Moms' Cook Book By Susan Whetzel Published by Adams media. You can view its website at www.everything.com
Pizza is fun to make at home. use your family's favorite foods and
favors to create your own specially. This one is a variation of the
classic ham and pineapple pizza.
1 (12-14 inch) Bololi pizza crust
1 cup pizza sauce
4 pieces of turkey cutlets
1(8 ounces) can pineapple tidbits, drained
1/1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1. preheat oven to 400 degree F. Pace pizza crust on a large cookie
sheet and spread with pizza sauce. Cut turkey cutlets into thin strip
and arrange on pizza sauce. along with well drained pineapple tidbits.
Sprinkle with cheese.
2. Bake pizza for 15-20 minutes, or until pizza is hot and cheese is
melted and beginning to brown. let stand for 5 minutes and then serve.
Pizza crust: There are a lots of place to buy pizza crust. the deli
department at your local grocery store has Boboli pizza crust, focaccia,
thin prebaked pizza crust, and refrigerated pizza dough. You can even
buy pizza dough from your local pizza parlor; roll it out, bake for a
few minutes at 400 degree F and then freeze for later use.
hinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne