Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Ovarian cancer is defined as
a condition of abnormal ovarian cells growth of ovaries. It is
one of most common cancer in US, according to the statistics adapted
from the American Cancer Society's publication, Cancer Facts &
Figures 2010, an estimated 21,880 women in the United States will be
diagnosed with ovarian cancer and 13,850 deaths.
Valerian is a perennial flowering plant, in the genus Valeriana, belonging to the family Valerianaceae, native to
Europe and parts of Asia. The herb has been used as a sedative and
relaxing agent and to treat the liver, the urinary tract, the digestive
tract problem, nerve conditions, etc.
IVHD-valtrate, one of the most active Valeriana jatamansi or Indian Valerian derivatives, inhibited the growth and proliferation of the A2780 and OVCAR-3 ovarian cancer cell lines, through G2/M phase arrest and induced apoptosis, and significantly suppressed the
growth of A2780 and OVCAR3 xenograft tumors in a dose-dependent manner(31).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
(31) Valeriana jatamansi constituent IVHD-valtrate as a novel therapeutic agent to human ovarian cancer: in vitro and in vivo activities and mechanisms by Li X1, Chen T, Lin S, Zhao J, Chen P, Ba Q, Guo H, Liu Y, Li J, Chu R, Shan L, Zhang W, Wang H.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne