Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Ovarian cancer is defined as
a condition of abnormal ovarian cells growth of ovaries. It is
one of most common cancer in US, according to the statistics adapted
from the American Cancer Society's publication, Cancer Facts &
Figures 2010, an estimated 21,880 women in the United States will be
diagnosed with ovarian cancer and 13,850 deaths.
Rosemary is a perennial
herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves, the genus
Rosmarinus, belonging to the family Lamiaceae. Its fresh and dried
leaves has been used frequently in traditional Mediterranean cuisine
and as flavor foods while barbecuing. Rosnary has been used in
traditional medicine as an antiseptic, antioxidant, and antispasmodic
agent to treat circulatory problem, eczema, rheumatism, muscle pain,
Crude extracts of rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L), has been found to consist anti-proliferative property on several human cancer cell lines and antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties(20).
(CS), carnosic acid (CA) and rosmarinic acid (RA), the main ingredients
in rosemary extract, exhibited the significant antiproliferation
activity on human ovarian cancer A2780 and its CDDP resistant daughter cell line A2780CP70, with IC(50) (50% inhibitory concentration)(21).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
(20) Anti-proliferative and antioxidant properties of rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis.by Cheung S1, Tai J.(PubMed)
(21) Antiproliferation effect of Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) on human ovarian cancer cells in vitro by Tai J1, Cheung S, Wu M, Hasman D.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne