Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Ovarian cancer is defined as
a condition of abnormal ovarian cells growth of ovaries. It is
one of most common cancer in US, according to the statistics adapted
from the American Cancer Society's publication, Cancer Facts &
Figures 2010, an estimated 21,880 women in the United States were diagnosed with ovarian cancer and 13,850 deaths.
Ginseng is a slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, the genus
Panax, belonging to the family Araliaceae. Depending to the climate
where it grows, ginseng can be classified mainly into Panax ginseng
Asian ginseng (root), Red ginseng, wild ginseng, American ginseng
(root). ginsenoside Rg3, a major chemical compound found in Ginseng,
inhibited of SKOV-3 cell line through inhibition of tumor-induced
angiogenesis and decrease of invasive ability and MMP-9(13).
Composition of ginsenoside Rg3 and cyclophosphamide CTX, significantly inhibited growth and angiogenesis of ovarian
cancer(14). Ginsenoside Rh2, another chemical compound of the herb,
inhibited the cancer cells through induction of apoptosis in addition to
augmentation of the natural killer activity in spleen cells from
tumor-hearing nude mice(15).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
(13) Inhibitory effect of ginsenoside Rg3 on ovarian cancer metastasis by Xu TM1, Cui MH, Xin Y, Gu LP, Jiang X, Su MM, Wang DD, Wang WJ.(PubMed)
(14) Inhibitory effect of ginsenoside Rg3 combined with cyclophosphamide on growth and angiogenesis of ovarian cancer by Xu TM1, Xin Y, Cui MH, Jiang X, Gu LP.(PubMed)
(15) Inhibitory effects of ginsenoside Rh2 on tumor growth in nude mice bearing human ovarian cancer cells by Nakata H1, Kikuchi Y, Tode T, Hirata J, Kita T, Ishii K, Kudoh K, Nagata I, Shinomiya N.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne