Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Human skin pigmentation is the result of natural selection evolved to
prevent damage to skin through regulation of ultraviolet radiated
penetration depending to the production of melanin in the skin cells.
a. Vitiligo is defined as a condition of destruction of cells that give your skin its color, causing white patches on your skin.
b. Albinism is a congenital disorder causes of complete or
partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes as a result
of restriction of the skin cells from producing melanin
2.Hyper pigment is a result of over production of pigments of
certain cells in the skin, causing skin darkening in some area, such as
tan or brown patches, commonly on the facial skin
3. Skin discoloring is a result of discoloring your skin in specific spots or very widespread
4. Chloasma is the appearance of brown patches of pigmentation on the forehead, cheeks, and neck
due to hormonal change during pregnancy.
5. Melasma happens to women who have fluctuation of hormones, are
taking birth control pills and certain medications. with
brownish-grayish patches on the skin, most often on the cheek.
Epidemiological studies, linking herbal medicine in skin lighting may have produced certain interest results(a)(b)(c).
Green tea contains more amount of antioxidants than any drinks or food
with the same volume, and is the leaves of Camellia sinensis, undergone
minimal oxidation during processing, originated from China. Green tea
has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used
exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Because
of their health benefits, they have been cultivated for commercial
purposes all over the world.
Green tea polyphenol may be used as a natural ingredient with excellent physiological functions for the human skin through cosmetic or food composition(16). Other study of the effects of tea polysaccharides (TPS) and polyphenols (TPP) on skin,
showed to exhibit the moisture absorption and retention, sunscreen,
promoting the proliferation of fibroblast cells, and tyrosinase
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Tofu and 600+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
(a) Tyrosinase modulation by five Rwandese herbal medicines traditionally used for skin treatment by Kamagaju L1, Morandini R, Bizuru E, Nyetera P, Nduwayezu JB, Stévigny C, Ghanem G, Duez P.(PubMed)
(b) An ethnobotanical survey of medicinal plants used in Rwanda for voluntary depigmentation by Kamagaju L1, Bizuru E, Minani V, Morandini R, Stévigny C, Ghanem G, Duez P.(PubMed)
(c) Tyrosinase inhibition by extracts and constituents of Sideroxylon inerme L. stem bark, used in South Africa for skin lightening by Momtaz S1, Mapunya BM, Houghton PJ, Edgerly C, Hussein A, Naidoo S, Lall N.(PubMed))
(16) Physiological activity of irradiated green tea polyphenol on the human skin by An BJ1, Kwak JH, Son JH, Park JM, Lee JY, Park TS, Kim SY, Kim YS, Jo C, Byun MW.(PubMed)
(17) Protective effects of tea polysaccharides and polyphenols on skin by Wei X1, Liu Y, Xiao J, Wang Y.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne