Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe by Company Coming salads by Jean Pare)
Not the usual spinach salad. Different and tastier.
1/2 cup (125 ml) salad dressing (or mayonnaise)
1/4 cup (60 ml) commercial coleslaw dressing
1/4 tsp. (1 ml) dill weed
6 cups (1.5 ml) spinach leaves, torn and lightly packed
1/4 cups (60 ml) grated Swiss cheese
1 cup (250 ml) fresh sliced mushrooms
6 bacon slice, cooked and crumbled
2. hard- boiled eggs, chopped
Dressing: Combined all 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir. Set aside.
salad: Place spinach in a large bowl. Add about 3/4 dressing. Toss to coat. pile onto 4 to 6sald plates
Sprinkle Swiss cheese over top. Sprinkle with mushrooms, bacon and egg.
Drizzle remaining dressing over top. Serve immediately. Serve 4 to 6.
Variation: Swiss cheese may be omitted. Double amount of Cheddar for equally good results.
Romaine salad: substitute Romaine lettuce for spinach leaves. Delicious and easier to obtain at time than spinach.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Tofu and 600+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne