Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Human skin pigmentation is the result of natural selection evolved to
prevent damage to skin through regulation of ultraviolet radiated
penetration depending to the production of melanin in the skin cells.
a. Vitiligo is defined as a condition of destruction of cells that give your skin its color, causing white patches on your skin.
b. Albinism is a congenital disorder causes of complete or
partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes as a result
of restriction of the skin cells from producing melanin
2.Hyper pigment is a result of over production of pigments of
certain cells in the skin, causing skin darkening in some area, such as
tan or brown patches, commonly on the facial skin
3. Skin discoloring is a result of discoloring your skin in specific spots or very widespread
4. Chloasma is the appearance of brown patches of pigmentation on the forehead, cheeks, and neck
due to hormonal change during pregnancy.
5. Melasma happens to women who have fluctuation of hormones, are
taking birth control pills and certain medications. with
brownish-grayish patches on the skin, most often on the cheek.
Epidemiological studies, linking herbal medicine in skin lighting may have produced certain interest results(a)(b)(c).
Ginkgo biloba is oldest living
tree species, genus Ginkgo, belonging to the family Ginkgoaceae, native
to China, from temperate zone to subtropical zone and some parts of
north America. It Has been used in traditional herbal medicine in
treating impotence, memory loss,respiratory diseases, circulatory
disorders and deafness as well as preventing drunkenness, and
Ginkgo biloba, one of the potent herb showed more advanced binding energies than the gold standard whitening
agents, arbutin and kojic acid(1). Glycol extracts of ginkgo
boiloba(F1A+M), may process of arbutin diffusion from the produced
hydrogel formulations. According to Uniwersytet Medyczny w Łodzi,
formulation containing glycol extract of ginkgo processed the most
effective in arbutin release to the acceptor fluid through a
semipermeable membrane (3). Other herbal extracts were also found to
have a similar effect in promoting the process of arbutin release,
including rosemary, sage and nettle(4).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Tofu and 600+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
(a) Tyrosinase modulation by five Rwandese herbal medicines traditionally used for skin treatment by Kamagaju L1, Morandini R, Bizuru E, Nyetera P, Nduwayezu JB, Stévigny C, Ghanem G, Duez P.(PubMed)
(b) An ethnobotanical survey of medicinal plants used in Rwanda for voluntary depigmentation by Kamagaju L1, Bizuru E, Minani V, Morandini R, Stévigny C, Ghanem G, Duez P.(PubMed)
(c) Tyrosinase inhibition by extracts and constituents of Sideroxylon inerme L. stem bark, used in South Africa for skin lightening by Momtaz S1, Mapunya BM, Houghton PJ, Edgerly C, Hussein A, Naidoo S, Lall N.(PubMed))
(1) In silico prediction of the cosmetic whitening effects of naturally occurring lead compounds by Fong P1, Tong HH.(PubMed)
(3) [Glycol plant extracts in the prescription of topical skin-whitening hydrogels].[Article in Polish] by Piechota-Urbańska M1, Berner-Strzelczyk A.(PubMed)
(4) [The effect of dry standardized plant extracts on the process of
arbutin release from topical preparations produced on Carbopol
base].[Article in Polish] by Piechota-Urbańska M.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne