Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by 4 ingredients (Save time and Money) More than 400 quick, easy and
delicious recipes using 4 or fewer ingredients by Kin McCosker and
Rachel Berminham, the international bestseller authors. Published by
Atria book. You can view its website at Simonandcschuster.com.
Makes 4 to 6
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter.
2 teaspoon curry powder
1 pound lead ground beef
Warm peanut butter in the microwave on high for 30 seconds to soften.
Mix to curry powder and egg. Add to ground beef and combine. Roll
mixture into fat sausage shapes using 1/2 cup of mixture for each kofta.
Broil or grill until cooked
Optional: Serve as a burger or on pita bread with satay sauce and salad or separately as a patty with vegetables. Yummmmm!
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne