Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to "Good Food to go- healthy lunch your kids will love"
by Brenda Bradshaw and Cheryl Mutch, M.D. published by Random house
Canada. You can view its website at randomhouse.ca
1 egg, beaten
1 floret broccoli, cooked tender-crisp and chopped
1 tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degree. Grease 1 muffin tip cup with either non
hydrogenated margarine or canola oil. Fill remaining cups with water.
In a small bowl, combine egg, broccoli and cheese. Pour into greased muffin cup.
Bake for 20 minutes or until quiche is puffed and egg is set. Transfer
muffin tin to a wire rack to cook for 5 minutes. With a knife, gently
loosen edges of quiche and remove from pan.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne