Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to "Good Food to go- healthy lunch your kids will love"
by Brenda Bradshaw and Cheryl Mutch, M.D. published by Random house
Canada. You can view its website at randomhouse.ca
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
1 can (540ml/190oz.) chick-peas, rinsed and drained, preserve 1/2 cup of the liquid
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup tahini
2 - 3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. ground cumin
Drizzled of extra-virgin olive oil
In bowl of food processor, place chickpeas, chickpeas liquid lemon
juice, tahini, 2 garlic cloves, and cumin and process until smooth.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Taste and add another minced garlic clove if needed. To serve, drizzle with olive oil.
Yield 2 cups
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne