Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to "Good Food to go- healthy lunch your kids will love"
by Brenda Bradshaw and Cheryl Mutch, M.D. published by Random house
Canada. You can view its website at randomhouse.ca
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
The recipe can also be made with dill. To make dilled tzatziki, substitute an equal amount of dill for the mint.
2 cups plain Greek-style yogurt(or ant plain yogurt above 3% milk fat)
1/2 English cucumber, grated
3 tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint
2 to 5 garlic cloves, minced
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Place yogurt in fine-mesh sieve suspended over bowl for 5 minutes to remove excess liquid.
Squeeze cucumber to remove excess liquid. Transfer to small bowl, and
mix in mint, 2 garlic cloves and salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate
for 30 minutes.
Taste and add another minced garlic clove if needed
Yield 3 cups
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne