Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Company Coming salads by Jean Pare
Not the usual spinach salad. Different and tastier.
1/2 cup (125 ml) salad dressing (or mayonnaise)
1/4 cup (60 ml) commercial coleslaw dressing
1/4 tsp. (1 ml) dill weed
6 cups (1.5 ml) spinach leaves, torn and lightly packed
1/4 cups (60 ml) grated Swiss cheese
1 cup (250 ml) fresh sliced mushrooms
6 bacon slice, cooked and crumbled
2. hard- boiled eggs, chopped
Dressing: Combined all 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir. Set aside.
salad: Place spinach in a large bowl. Add about 3/4 dressing. Toss to coat. pile onto 4 to 6sald plates
Sprinkle Swiss cheese over top. Sprinkle with mushrooms, bacon and egg.
Drizzle remaining dressing over top. Serve immediately. Serve 4 to 6.
Variation: Swiss cheese may be omitted. Double amount of Cheddar for equally good results.
Romaine salad: substitute Romaine lettuce for spinach leaves. Delicious and easier to obtain at time than spinach.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne