Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Raw, Quick and delicious! 5 ingredient recipes in just 15 minutes by
Douglas McNish, Published by Robert Rose. You can visit them at www.robertrose.ca
This smoothie is one of my all-time summer favorite. The unique flavors
of juicy peaches and ripe plum are spiced up by a hint of cinnamon.
You can substitute Hemp Milk for Nut Milk.
To remove the stone from a peach, sliced around the middle with a paring knife, cutting the fruit into
two equal halves. If the peach is ripe, you can easily lift out the stone with your fingers.
3/4 cup Nut Milk 175mL
1/2 cup sliced peach 125 mL
1/2 cup sliced plums 125mL
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon 1mL
dash raw vanilla extract Dash
In a blender combine nut milk, peach, plum, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend
at high speed until smooth. Serve immediately. Make 11/2 cups (375mL).
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne